PDA

View Full Version : TF Gear 2 rod pod

flashgordon1952
31-08-2011, 23:16
one of our members has one of these ,bought from the carp fair in brentwood.
I was amazed for what yu get for your money. quality bag with individual slots for each part of the pod. The whole thing comes apart into this big quality bag.price 40 ish.
quality 5 appearance 5 looks 5 out of 5. an excllent buy in my opinion BUY it !

TF-Gear-Fishtec
22-09-2011, 18:12
Hi F'G

Thanks for the kind words regarding he rod pod? I guess its the TF-Gear (http://www.fishtec.co.uk/online.cfm/rod-pods/tf-gear-total-metal-gear-lite-speed-pod/40/yes/49609) total metal gear lite-speed pod? As it comes with the bag and storage facilities of each pieces.

Features :-

Perfect for any bank. The Total Metal Gear Lite-Speed pod provides an extremely stable base for your rods. Designed using high grade aluminium, making it strong yet extremely light. This pod represents truly outstanding value for money while offering unlimited versatility and rock solid stability.
Top quality 3 rod buzzer bars
Strong and reliable
Fully adjustable length and height
Lightweight and easy to transport

Why not take advantage of the crafty carping membership 10% offer? Check out the members area for details!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll260/Kjenkins12361/TFG-TMG-ALPOD.jpg http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll260/Kjenkins12361/TFG-TMG-ALPOD-CASE.jpg

flashgordon1952
23-09-2011, 00:01
yes i am pretty shure it was 2 rod pod rather than the 3 rod pod ! I probably will get one early next year n. I certainly love that bag it came in. and with all the pieces of the rod that go into the bag with elasticated bands. at the moment i have 3... one is a stainless steel ,but weighs almost as much as the ex wife. the other two are the nash holigan 3 rod pod (past its best after 4 years of use. and the 2 rod pod powerpod from nash. not bad but no bag. and like me old ! Nash make good pods but are a little expensive and no bag either to put them in. Fox i would not waste my time except one ,that has a tripod .when i win the lottery i m ay buy it. So it will be the TF Gear for poorer guys like me.

the nowed serpent
23-09-2011, 03:50
That certainly looks a good piece of kit Kieron is the centre bar (the one to alter the distance between the buzz bars) adjustable too ?

Andy

flashgordon1952
27-09-2011, 16:24
if anyone wants to buy me something for christmas. i be more than heppy to have one of these ! By the way there is 10% discount.
I probably have to wait until after christmas. (shame) There is no doubt this is an excellent piece of gear and does not break the bank.
Okay i would love the Fox "tripod" pod (which i believe is the best on the market.) because it is capable of height extened 3 legs instead of the more usual approach of legs "2" each end ............. and has the see-saw ability which makes it superb for fishing for those big cats and carp ! my own stainless steel 3 rod pod is soooooo heavy and i have never used it .

TF-Gear-Fishtec
01-02-2012, 11:20
That certainly looks a good piece of kit Kieron is the centre bar (the one to alter the distance between the buzz bars) adjustable too ?

Andy

HI andy,

Sorry for the late reply! I've been very busy the last few weeks!

The main bar is adjustable, it lengthens to around 4/5 feet from memory? Someone may give the correct measurement.

if anyone wants to buy me something for christmas. i be more than heppy to have one of these ! By the way there is 10% discount.
I probably have to wait until after christmas. (shame) There is no doubt this is an excellent piece of gear and does not break the bank.
Okay i would love the Fox "tripod" pod (which i believe is the best on the market.) because it is capable of height extened 3 legs instead of the more usual approach of legs "2" each end ............. and has the see-saw ability which makes it superb for fishing for those big cats and carp ! my own stainless steel 3 rod pod is soooooo heavy and i have never used it .

COrrect! There is a 10 % discount available, how many times have you thought to youself you'd rather not carry your Stainless steel 3 rod pod back to the car after a good or tiring session? Why do that to yourself ;) :P

Kieron