PDA

View Full Version : Elphics 62lbr

Bank Tramp
02-12-2011, 17:13
This should hit press this week that lad called David Vaughn had the Elphics biggie out at 62lb 10oz

Not getting into its not an english fish arguement its still a belting wieght:tu:

John
02-12-2011, 19:04
we have the same problem up here with 2 fish, mr angry and butt head :o 1 an original 1 not :o

Nice fish though 62lb :clap:

Bank Tramp
02-12-2011, 19:22
I saw that thread so i thought best to knock it on head before it starts,lol.

i fished a lot up north, both the wyresides, had a cracking 36lb out of pendle view(not best run at time of capture), not best place i ever fished, to presured by our match friends,

there are couple of lakes of juntion 36 i think which both have same name,(northern thing ie wyreside,hehe) the private one is the nuts,

fished clevely bridge dint like it, is it hudsons farm just down from little wyre, got belting fish in it for pond, but they get mistreated. im down south now battering these lump waters,lol

John
02-12-2011, 19:24
yeh hudsons farm :cool: the farmer didnt have clue, not fished there since had a row with him over what is and wasnt a safe rig.

Fished little wyre a cpl of summers back didnt like it myself, fish were struggling in the heat, something was very wrong.

Bank Tramp
02-12-2011, 19:36
Borwick was the one i could not remember, the private one not one right next to m/way, cracking lake and its in his back garden i would die to live there, and the fish are proper ones.:tu:;)

HookLine&Screamer
02-12-2011, 20:19
Same fish as caught by Rob Marsh.

But this time it wasn't caught on any Mainline bait :clap:

:fact: