PDA

View Full Version : Les croix

Bank Tramp
10-12-2011, 10:15
Just had a quote back from this venue and nearly had a head wobble.

Firstly you are fishin for fish to 60lb, but there only 4 over 50lb and only around 150 fish in total, they are not pressured by any means as new rule means only 2 anglers on lake at any one time, but you have to use there bait and pellet.

They do a food deal and pick up service from airport which i dont want, there is accomadation which wife wants and it has a small, really small pool with it.

So this is what i wanted and my quote, 1 weeks fishing, with hire of lodge, 10k of bait, no food and no pick ups required.

The quote, euro1375 plus e130 for bait

now thats e1505 without food, petrol, beer, tackle, etc, the venue maybe the dogs wotsits but thats a crazy price when you consider i pay 1000 for a years fishing hear.

CrazedCarper
10-12-2011, 10:22
Thats rediculous,, i mean i love fishing n france but im nt paying that kind of money by any means, Genesis lakes is the last one i went too and the trip was fantastic, great weather, great food, great fishing and above all the english couple that own and run the lake couldnt be more accomodationg, even to the point of bringing me a beer down the other end of the lake when i didnt even ask!! All that was allot cheaper than that!
ok so the fish there only go to 40lb but im not fussed about the weight so much.

Speak to Spikehammer, he goes france fishing for whackers and he fish's the free lakes over there, just have to worry about feul, ferry, bait, food.:cool:

Bank Tramp
10-12-2011, 10:46
i need a venue that has a little lodge as er in doors wont stay in bivvy for a week, i went to a great ltte venue last year called windmill lakes, fish to just under 50lb, but i like to spread my wings and go other venues, any help would be great. i want to drive so distance no object.

Bank Tramp
10-12-2011, 10:55
looks ok that genesis shame they have no lodge.

http://www.genesis-carpfishery.com/the_lake.php

John
10-12-2011, 11:17
How much !!! :o :o :o

id go on the broads in a barge first than pay that price to go france.

Have a look at this one :cool: :link: http://www.craftycarping.co.uk/showthread.php/1208-Carp-Invasion ive not checked prices but is highly regarded.

Bank Tramp
10-12-2011, 11:36
im just found one called moorlands, looks great, got english bar which is always a plus, missus gets a swimming pool and lodge, fish to 60lb plus and food included, 650.

bait only 6 a kilo even though its bang on baits,lol

Bank Tramp
10-12-2011, 11:44
i e-mailed that carp invasion aswell mate, looks nice there, thanks.

Ryanwilt
10-12-2011, 12:47
my uncle payed somthing like 1000 for 6 of them in france

Spike
10-12-2011, 16:35
Moorlands is very good. Keith has done a fantastic job there. It's in the same region as some of the free lakes I fish. Lac Panthier has a campsite next to it, I think it has chalets for hire. It's a great region to explore as well.

Bank Tramp
13-12-2011, 20:22
i e-mailed that carp invasion aswell mate, looks nice there, thanks.

These lot want 1600 just for 2 of us.

Bank Tramp
15-12-2011, 10:37
Moorlands is very good. Keith has done a fantastic job there. It's in the same region as some of the free lakes I fish. Lac Panthier has a campsite next to it, I think it has chalets for hire. It's a great region to explore as well.

I have booked Moorlands for July, Keith has been very helpful and the price though steep also includes food and wife gets use of lodge and swimming pool so snip at 900