PDA

View Full Version : Forum blogs......

keith wright
11-12-2011, 22:14
Not sure if any of you lads/ladies have noticed the recent blogs being added to this section... The quality and effort going into these blogs has to be applauded as some ,if not all the blogs on this site have been excellent reads.. .A while back i felt this part of the site(blogs) had been slightly over looked, i even added a cpl of my own tales to get things going again ..which i know from doing it, is nt as easy as i thought it would be...so lads it would be great to hear your goings on through the yr, so we can all benefit from your experiences...To the lads already writing your blogs, keep up the good work and look forward to your future blogs...:cool: thanx for making the forum a better place....

CrazedCarper
11-12-2011, 22:27
Superb shout Keith and i agree, the recent additions have been excellent reads ive thoroughly enjoyed them. It is a bit hard to get your wording right but a bit of practice and its all good. I look forward to many more and hopefully some from members that havent Blogged before,, get on it folks!! :cool:

John
11-12-2011, 22:33
Good shout keith :clap:

Love reading others exploits in there carp fishing and shows a mindset in some of the blogs how others approach there fishing..

As keith said keep it up :cool:

Russ-c
11-12-2011, 22:55
Just need a few more to add there blogs and i think it will be a big draw to the forum If i can put it in to words anyone can It can be a bit of a pain if you go every weekend like i do in the summer to keep on top of it. Belive it or not for me to do mine takes me 3 or so hours as i am not that good ie spelling and the so on. Once i have tapped it out i have to read it back spell check it then perview it to make sure it looks ok once its uploaded.

I started mine then gave it up after a year till i joined this forum and i had a look at the blog website i post it up on and it had over 7500 hits :eek: so it gave me the ego to start again I like to think that i can look back at it and see what i was doing say a year ago on a certain week its all about not forgetting in a blog once in print how can you forget its all there your thoughts your memories :cool:

steve3100
13-12-2011, 16:37
when i do manage to get on the bank which isnt often i have started to fill out my blog again:cool:

must admit its something i do enjoy doing typing about fishing and my experiences on the bank weather i catch or not. now if i were to put pen to paper i simply couldnt do it so blog all the way for me:p:cool:

oldfellah
18-05-2012, 12:50
As a newbie to the forum I am not sure of the rules regarding blogs. I am a lake owner and have been running a very active blog for over 3 years now. Can I put the link on the blog site or would that be regarded as 'spamming'.
Thanks, Jim.

CrazedCarper
18-05-2012, 23:33
As long as we get a link back jim thats fine mate :tu: