PDA

View Full Version : Micro Cat

Bank Tramp
09-01-2012, 14:39
I have made 2 tubes for my bait boat,these were made from the tubes that pva refills come in. Simply cut one tube in half, get a cork screw and bore 2 holes in the middle of the tubes, put some braid etc through these put this over the handle in middle of boat, it allows you to carry maggots/liquids etc with out spilling them, and saves 16 on the bought ones.

Also if you get some round piping about 10/15 mil and blank one end of with tape and cut at an angle the other end so it looks like a scoop you have an instant and very cheap throwing stick, i can give demo when i go back on the bank soon.

John
09-01-2012, 17:21
great idea this :gp: :cool:

There is a glue you can use, for plastic to plastic (forget what its called) to glue the cap on and you can trap the braid underneath it to save boring into any part of the tube..

Bank Tramp
09-01-2012, 19:21
great idea this :gp: :cool:

There is a glue you can use, for plastic to plastic (forget what its called) to glue the cap on and you can trap the braid underneath it to save boring into any part of the tube..

another thing i add is tops from ie, air freshner or polish sprays, when the tubes have no ends these simply sqeeze into the tube, i put them in so flat end faces inwards, this saves any bait staying inside when you tip it, when i have time i will pop some pics up.

Bank Tramp
10-01-2012, 13:07
this is a tube in raw form, there are two polish tops in this one but i was to cold to fanny about.

Bank Tramp
10-01-2012, 13:09
i also make battery covers for the boat out of the bottom of an old carry all, works perfick