PDA

View Full Version : Fox rapid load pva system.

John
10-03-2012, 15:56
These look the absolute nutz for tieing pva bags up, especially if you have trouble with them like me, will be getting one when there released myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avL13ovc8BA&feature=player_embedded

Malc
10-03-2012, 16:39
That bit of kit looks good and practical. I use bags most of the time but never seem to get them as tight as I'd like but looking at that film the bag was nice and compact and a quick way of making bags up.

Looks like John will have one as soon as they come out, no surprise really :lol2:

steve3100
11-03-2012, 10:59
looks a complete rip off of the AVID easy loader system that has already been on the market for some time and sells in bucket loads.

which ever you choose to buy it does make tieing a pva bag up a doddle i use the avid system last year and i use pva bags far more often now simply because its now so easy to form a decent bag:cool:

John
11-03-2012, 13:23
looks a complete rip off of the AVID easy loader system that has already been on the market for some time and sells in bucket loads.

which ever you choose to buy it does make tieing a pva bag up a doddle i use the avid system last year and i use pva bags far more often now simply because its now so easy to form a decent bag:cool:

Dont you have to knot the avid system steve :think2: i think this is where this is different, its a knotless pva bag..

karl
11-03-2012, 13:36
no john,

the avid can be done without knotting it,

brian c
11-03-2012, 19:14

totally agree with that steve.
the avid is a good system as with most of their gear.:cool:

John
20-03-2012, 18:57
Right then this is different to the avid loader.

The difference is the way the bag folds on itself so your left with no residue on hooklinks or leaders, so a small detail but makes a massive diference i think.

The difference is on the loader itself the ridge that stops the bag and enabling it to be folded on itself :cool:

Carp_r_Crafty
20-03-2012, 19:15
Looks like a good bit of kit. Will be on my shopping list when they come out.

John
21-04-2012, 18:42
Well used one for the first time today towards the end of my session, courtesy of paul at carp fever tackle, they were released weds and he brought me one down to the lake.

Lets put it this way when it comes to this system, you will be seeing more bags flying through the air from me, its a doddle to use and makes the bags just right :cool:

steve3100
21-04-2012, 21:44
pva solid bags are an awesome tactic i did shy away from them for a while due to them being a pain to tie. but now with either the avid or fox syatem its a doddle to tie.

i generally use them with some form of leader so i can tie 3-4 up in advance and attach them to my line loop to loop style this saves a whole heap of time and makes them far easier to recast in the hours of darkness;)

see how long before korda brings 1 out lol:p

CrazedCarper
21-04-2012, 21:56
Yep John and i cracked open the new fox eazi loader,,, very very easy indeed, super tight bags that even the worst in the world at pva bag making cannot fail to make. well impressed :clap: well done Fox.

carpfanatic
21-04-2012, 22:25
Just been on youtube to watch a demo and got to say iu am very impressed. Shame i have just bought a load of Korda Solidz :slap: Will be getting one of these systems i think when i next need some bags :cool:

jonny vegas
22-04-2012, 07:48
yeah, i was in carp fever when neil smith was showing them to paul,,
i,m gonna give the `bag` some hammer ths year too!! :lmao:
but surely you must be able to use any bag, providing its roughly the same dimentions as the fox one,s? :think2:

CrazedCarper
22-04-2012, 09:30
They do all the sizes JV,, and yea theyre all pretty standard sizes so you can get more bags from cheaper places :cool:

jonny vegas
22-04-2012, 10:07
They do all the sizes JV,, and yea theyre all pretty standard sizes so you can get more bags from cheaper places :cool:

thats handy,, cos a mate of mine who works at kryston give me 100,s!! :lmao::tu: