PDA

View Full Version : Etangs de Breton

flashgordon1952
07-05-2012, 15:10
anyone been to this venue in the last year? i am going at the end of june and would like to know what baits are working there ! thks

keith wright
07-05-2012, 19:59
no im afraid i have nt been to breton, im sure standard aproach works well..

Malc
07-05-2012, 23:18
If it were me I would be making my inquiry to the lake owner, after all they probably want you to have a good time and catch fish so you might return and /or recommend the venue to others.

flashgordon1952
09-05-2012, 10:56
If it were me I would be making my inquiry to the lake owner, after all they probably want you to have a good time and catch fish so you might return and /or recommend the venue to others.
I managed to go on there facebook page( i was that desperate)it is a "runs" water. i wanted a independent view on things..
Its not the most difficult of lakes and has an advanage compared with most french fisheries all the lakes are very small !
WE have decided to take all our food and bait with us rather than buy things over there in france (i assume its legal to do that ?)
roll-on june.

Pacman
09-05-2012, 12:20
A good bait will work anywhere mate, it's how you apply it that's important:cool:

So take whichever you are confident in with you, talk the owner/bailiff about baiting, whether to bait heavy, little n often, bags etc, They will be more than willing to help I'm sure of it. If it's a runs water like you say I'd be taking quite a bit of particle and pellet ;)

As for taking your own food, in all honesty mate the supermarkets are good value over there and so whilst I do drive n survive myself I like to get my food over there. Plus it has the advantage of when you go shopping for your food it rests the swim a bit and also great to have a break too :cool: