PDA

View Full Version : Ready made multi pop up rigs

Larry
19-07-2012, 12:15
Hi all,
Just found these on Ebay Korda/esp rigs are the good value do you rate ready made rig's. Plus Gardener ready made chod's.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Multi-Rig-pop-up-x-5-20lb-Korda-ESP-/320945878893?pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&var=

http://www.poingdestres.co.uk/b/84/Gardner-Tackle/c/175/Ready-Made-Carp-Rigs/Gardner-Tackle-Ready-Made-Carp-Rigs.html

Carp addiction
19-07-2012, 12:53
I am no expert but the price don't look to bad, but in the long run it's going to be cheaper to make your own rigs, and more satisfying when you catch on your home made rigs.

Larry
19-07-2012, 13:03
I am no expert but the price don't look to bad, but in the long run it's going to be cheaper to make your own rigs, and more satisfying when you catch on your home made rigs.

Thanks for prompt reply i'd love to make my own rigs but suffer from a severe tingling& arthritus in my thumb's& fore fingers on both hands that was why i was looking at ready made rig's.

Carp addiction
19-07-2012, 13:08
Thanks for prompt reply i'd love to make my own rigs but suffer from a severe tingling& arthritus in my thumb's& fore fingers on both hands that was why i was looking at ready made rig's.

Sorry to hear about your condition Larry, i have used ready made rigs and never had a problem, my mate use's Korda ready made rigs and he loves em :) don't think you will have a problem with Korda.
Lets see what the more senior members think.

John

bigc4rp
19-07-2012, 13:09
no always use your own rigs if you struggling to tie a all singing dancing rig use something simpler if you cant tie a KD rig or a simple knotless knot rig then you need to learn:clap:

John
19-07-2012, 14:14
no always use your own rigs if you struggling to tie a all singing dancing rig use something simpler if you cant tie a KD rig or a simple knotless knot rig then you need to learn:clap:

:conf: its not he doesnt know how to, he struggles with a condition he has :loon:

Anyway to the rigs, i personally if i had to use readymade rigs, wouldnt buy the ones off ebay that someone has tied up but i would use the companys own ready tied rigs.

I would though look at them in the shop, and buy them from there as at least you can see what your buying.

Pacman
19-07-2012, 16:05
:conf: its not he doesnt know how to, he struggles with a condition he has :loon:

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Larry, in my opinion, the Ebay rigs sound OK, 6 for 5 rigs is a decent price and the seller has good feedback:cool: But, if in doubt, why not send the seller a mesage asking for him to send you 1 rig so you can check the quality of it and explain your predicament and that if the rig comes up to standard he may have a regualr customer in you:tu:

Pre-tied rigs, I used to buy them when I first started carping and never had a problem with them, I'm sure we'd all like to be able to do everything ourselves but sometimes it just doesn't happen for various reasons, so if it's a choice of ready made rigs and going fishing, or no rigs and not going fishing, well, it's a no brainer:cool:

Pacman
19-07-2012, 16:07
Larry, I've just had a thought (Strange things do happen:p) Send me your address and I'll knock some rigs up for ya :tu:

Larry
19-07-2012, 17:29

Anyway to the rigs, i personally if i had to use readymade rigs, wouldnt buy the ones off ebay that someone has tied up but i would use the companys own ready tied rigs.

I would though look at them in the shop, and buy them from there as at least you can see what your buying.

Thanks for advice John will look at them when i go to tackle shop.

John
19-07-2012, 17:30
Larry, I've just had a thought (Strange things do happen:p) Send me your address and I'll knock some rigs up for ya :tu:

Very kind gesture :clap:

I will also offer to tie you some rigs, if you want some like in the ebay sale, i will tie you up some and send them to you :cool:

gordy
20-07-2012, 21:27
2 top guys there ... john and pacman :cool: :clap: .... i also will help there if i can not just for larry but for anyone in same predicament.. ( might need help myself 1 day :( 0

Larry
23-07-2012, 10:32
Very kind gesture :clap:

I will also offer to tie you some rigs, if you want some like in the ebay sale, i will tie you up some and send them to you :cool:
Hi lads only just seen this i don't go online of a weekend i will take you up on your offers to tie some rigs for me.
Thanks for the offers of tying some rigs for me iv'e send you both my address .Great offer thank you very much indeed .

Larry
27-07-2012, 18:34
Recieved my tied rigs from Pacman this morning .
They look great can't wait till Stanwick &try them out.
Thanks again Pacman your a superstar.