PDA

View Full Version : IE8 issues

itcher
09-01-2011, 14:32
today we have found that lower screen resolutions make the website page width wide as hell,

the best solution for this is to download firefox web browser as it is flawless and shows the website in a more crispy effect and also has no issues

good luck..

JohnS
20-02-2011, 15:11
I would be interested if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me. I log in to the CC account Ok but then when I "page back" after reading a post it kicks me out and I have to log back in again. This has never happened prior to the last couple of days and my set up is exactly the same. Any ideas anyone?

John
20-02-2011, 15:14
Im sure when dave picks this reply up john, he will look into it fella :tu:

i use ie8 all the time and cant say ive had a problem back paging.

CCmobileapp
20-02-2011, 16:39
i have tried this and it doesnt seem to happen to me, i am logging in then when it finnished logging me in i select any post on the board then i use the page back in the menu bar and have also tried the backspace button prior to logging in on a post select, and always keeps me logged in.

have you tried click on tools then internet options and then selectin the Browsing history the delete and only have select Cookies then delete. and then try again on your login, get back to me on this after you have tried this, thanks

Dave

JohnS
20-02-2011, 17:23
That seems to have done the trick Dave, thanks!

CCmobileapp
20-02-2011, 17:24
no worries mate, glad to help ;)