PDA

View Full Version : very very very angry

neal
10-11-2010, 19:33
well what a early christmas presant i got went on holiday down to cornwall for a week of fishing not a bad week had few decent fish on way home stop in at services and some lovely person thought it would be good to help them selves to all my gear from the car not happy there was well over 3k worth of kit and some bits cant be replaced god i would love to find them that did it

keith wright
10-11-2010, 20:23
hope the gear is covered by insurance buddy, if not thats goin be a expensive hol....sign of the times ...and if they got caught they would probably get a slap on the wrists....or taken into consideration if they admit to other crimes...anyhow sorry for your loss...lets hope ya get ya gear back

neal
10-11-2010, 21:10
cheers mate yeah i have insurance on it but there is so much paper work and hanging around and plus sorting window out etc just cant understand these people it took years to build up to what i had it by no means the best on market but was good stuff that i had faith in if you no what i mean i had rod i trust to do diffrent jobs same with reels and just for some one to take it cos they wanted it probly just to sell for drugs make me sick sorry just needed a moan

Malc
10-11-2010, 21:47
Sorry to here that mate. Whether you are insured or not, it's the fact that some dirty rottern scum bag has had it away with your property, not good, but I have to say, service station areas are a prime target for thieves, especially a car loaded with fishing tackle, and I wouldn't mind betting it only too them minutes to nick it all and get away. I suppose you contacted the Police, not that it does any good these days, they're more interested in other crimes like not wearing seatbelts, doing slightly over the speed limit, etc, etc. Mind you you'll need an incident report for your insurance company. Then it'll be a long, long wait to get your claim sorted.
Gutted for you and hope you get sorted soon.

John
10-11-2010, 22:16
sorry to hear that neal, hopefully they will be caught as i think all service stations are cameraed up these days.

hopefully you will get the full shabang back off the insurance, but as grumpy said its knowing someone has helped themselves to your gear and some you cant get back.

neal
11-11-2010, 17:44
cheers for your thorts guys yeah its been reported and number passed to insurance so now its the waiting game to see what i get paid out

Seankp53
11-11-2010, 20:48
Echo above sentiments, and hope the service station vids bring some result. A crushing blow, and hope you can sort/be sorted for it.

All best,
Sean.

bigjason
12-11-2010, 20:46
scum hope they drown when they use it

Scotfins
17-11-2010, 16:38
Scumbags..... Started seeing postcodes on custom blanks.......Good to see one of those on ebay with some thieving *it trying to sell your gear thinkin your postcode is the rod name......'I've got cash(baseball bat) here mate', can I come and pick them up?.....