PDA

View Full Version : Hows it been for you...

John
16-11-2010, 19:59
Now that 2010 is drawing to a close, the weather is getting somewhat unpredictable and colder, the fish are starting to slow up, how has this year been for you in the fishing sense ? have you made youre targets if you had any ? or has it been a really tough year getting them fish on the bank ?

myself personally only went out 4 times last time being the beginning of june, had some fish, about 6 in total, nothing big, lost a cracker on basford green in june, then for some reason, i hated fishing and anything to do with it, dont ask why because i really dont know why. im hoping for a better 2011 as the bug is returning slowly and im just gonna end this year with a couple of day sessions to get back in the swing of things.

so hows it been for you

steve3100
16-11-2010, 20:30
as from speaking to yourself over the year i think me and you pretty much had a love hate with carp fishing this year. i havent been 'carp fishing' since august and so far im not missing it ive been spending time pole, waggler and feeder fishing on a few local commercials which put some intrest back into fishing for me.

i cant see myself fishing over night now until next spring at least the lakes around here become rock hard and it just aint worth spending all them cold nights next to a lake for nothing. so roll on spring 2011 when i might just get the bug back.